Orange in Amsterdam





My final post about my orange adventure.. 
On the pictures you see an overcrowded central station in Amsterdam, as you can imagine, it took us some time to get out of the station. And a shot of the wonderful street in the center of Amsterdam were we watched the final game.
We did not win the final…. but we became 2nd of the world! I think it’s a huge achievement for a country as small as this.

There was a bit of disappointment at first, however a great feeling of joy and pride at the end! I had so much fun watching the games together with friends. I will definitely miss the atmosphere and everything around it. All the orange accessories are put away at this point, waiting to be worn at Queens day again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...