Long Distance Love








Just spent an amazing weekend with Marlon, here in The Hague. The positive side of having a long distance relationship, is how we enjoy every minute we have together.

These weekends feels like little vacations, we take long bike rides, go out for breakfast and enjoy the city by foot while holding hands.

I do need to say it's getting more difficult to say good bye to him... I miss this cutie more everyday.
Also, it is still uncertain if Marlon can stay in Berlin after June, so either he will come back, or I will move to Berlin... aaah, so exciting! I hope he can stay there, so we can start our adventure in Berlin.

Love that city!
Pictures are from the last time I visited Berlin.      

2 comments:

  1. :) I´m so glad you like the Freischwimmer... I was there for brunch yesterday again! :D
    xxx

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet post. I firmly believe that absence makes the heart grow fonder.

    Hope you have a wonderful day, Love.
    B.

    That Girl in Pearls

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...